Ready to book?
"Field trips at the Topeka zoo are a blast for my students! It's the most looked-forward-to trip of the year!"
- Shawnee County Teacher
BRING YOUR CREW TO THE ZOO!
Enjoy a day of education and fun at the Topeka Zoo & Conservation Center. The Zoo is easily walkable and accessible to groups of all ages. We offer plenty of spaces to meet and classroom experience.
Fill out a group discount form, email email@example.com, or call 785-368-0172 to schedule your trip!
- Groups of 15+ are eligible for group rates.
- Must register 48 hours in advance of your trip.
- Full admission must be paid before entering.
- No outside food or drinks.
- Lunches are available with advance notice.
The Zoo has changed a bit over the last year. Make sure you know where to drop off, park, & check in for your trip!
Get the most out of your visit
Want to enrich your time at the zoo? Schedule an educational program and get up close to some amazing creatures! The Topeka Zoo offers a variety of educational programs to complement your classroom curriculum. Programs are offered in one- or two-hour blocks.
- One-Hour Programs hosted at the Zoo - $90
- Two-Hour Programs (zoo only) - $175 flat fee for groups of 29 or less; $6/person for groups of 30 or more.
- Any additional consecutive programs after the first hour are $45 for a half hour and $90 for an hour. You may not book a program for less than an hour.
- There is an additional $45 fee for weekend and evening (after 5:00 pm) programs.
To schedule a zoo program, contact our Education Department at 785-368-9137 or Education@Topekazoo.org.
Don't see what you are looking for? No problem! Our Education Department can adapt your desired curriculum into a program.