Sleeping Bag Safaris
Spend a wild night at the Topeka Zoo with our Sleeping Bag Safaris. Enjoy games, movies, a night tour, and more!
Campers spend the night in the open-air Security Benefit Pavilion or North Lawn (weather permitting), inside the Gary K. Clarke Education Center, or inside Camp Cowabunga. Sleeping Bag Safaris begins at 7 p.m. and ends at 8:30 a.m. the next morning. An evening snack and light breakfast are provided. Campers must provide their own flashlights and sleeping bags.
Sleeping Bag Safaris are designed for children preschool-aged and older. Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The basic package includes the option of sleeping in the Gary K. Clarke Education Center, under the stars at the North Lawn, or in the open-air Security Benefit Pavilion.
- $40/person for groups of 15 or more.
- $600 for groups less than 15.
- For groups over 40, an extra $3 will be added to the per guest price: $43/person.
- The premium package includes sleeping inside Camp Cowabunga.
- $60/person for groups of 10 or more.
- $600 for groups less than 10.
- For groups over 40, an extra $3 will be added to the per guest price: $63/person.
Add On Packages
Soda Cooler Package:
- Water is included with the package along with apple juice in the morning.
- $12 per 20 people (includes Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, and Mountain Dew).
Camp Fire Package:
- Includes a campfire and roasting s'mores in Dung Beetle Square.
- $100 for the package.
Educational Program Package:
- Includes educational opportunity to earn scout badges.
- Contact Rachael Rost at 785-368-9137 for pricing.